February 17th – ImagineRIT Project Update

This weekend, work continued on the Imagine RIT project. We started off by getting materials for making the field and setting up (and “discussing”) 3D printers. We then started printing parts for the controllers and field, while continuing to edit CAD models to reflect changes that needed to be made in the final parts. Additionally, software continued debugging the current code base. Finally, the field was painted and assembly was started on it. However, we did not get far as the motor in my drill finally gave out, so time for me to get a new one. With a new drill in hand, we will meet next weekend in INS-1080.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *